Let's Get to Know Each Other: Bookish Edition

I was tagged by Lauren (Twitter) to do her get to know each other tag. I love this idea and will jump right into answering the questions!

This is the link to her - original post - #QandABookishEdition

Q.1. What's your name and where are you from?
My name is Milly and I am from East Sussex - UK.

Q.2. An interesting/ random fact about yourself?
I couldn't read Kindle books up until recently. I would get headaches and get distracted way too easily. 

Q.3. Other than reading, what are your other favourite hobbies?
Scrapbooking, Photography, writing and gaming. (Also binge watching Tv shows..)

Q.4. What are you reading at the moment?
I am currently reading Wonder by R.J. Palacio and Charlotte's Web by E.B. White as a buddy read with my friend Jemma. 

Q.5. Favourite Genre?
I love YA the most and tend not to stray too far from that genre and its sub genres but I have gotten into reading Horror / Thriller. Again I mostly stick to reading the YA Horror / Thriller / Mystery but I am ready to branch out of the YA category. 

Q.6. How many unread books are on your shelf?
Far too many. I don't actually have my full collection of books with me at the moment as I am not living at my mums anymore and all my stuff is still there but I have over 250 in total and I have only read a small portion of those I currently own. (I have sold / Unhauled books I might not read again that I have already read) 

Q.7. One of your favourite books you have ever read?
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald and Divergent by Veronica Roth.

Q.8. Favourite book you've read so far this year?
A Good Girl's Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson. It was a 5 star read for me and I cannot wait for the second book to come out this month! - I have a review for this here -

Q.9. Your favourite Author?
Christina Henry. - I love her. 

Q.10. An underrated book that you've loved?
I don't actually know.. If I have one I cannot for the life of me remember.. 

Q.11. A book that you didn't enjoy and thought was overrated?
I wouldn't say I thought it was overrated but I didn't enjoy A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. I couldn't even finish it.

Q.12. How many books did you read in March and what are you aiming for this month?
I read 30 books in the month of March. I did however read a lot of comics which is what brought that number up. For April I have a TBR of 10 books but I would love to be able to read and finish the iZombie comics this month too. God only knows how many there are in that series!

That's all the questions. Thank you Lauren for tagging me!




Comments