10 Bookish Questions Tag *Original*

I created this tag about three years ago on my old YouTube channel that I no longer post to. I have changed a couple questions to ones I think are better than the original questions I chose and have also removed two questions to make this 10 questions instead of the original 12 it was when I first put it together.

If you are tagged to do this, it doesn't matter whether you write it as a blog post,  film it as a BookTube video or even post it on Instagram. I have just decided personally that I want to complete it on my blog instead of a video!

Here we go:

Question One: How many books do you currently own?
I currently own over 250 books physically. I have a few on my Audible account also.

Question Two: How many books are you currently reading?

Currently I am reading 2 books. Those are, Goodnight, Mister Tom by Michelle Magorian and To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han. Goodnight, Mister Tom is a Buddy Read with my friend Jemma @WhatReadingdoes  on Twitter.

Question Three: Choose a couple books you read but didn't enjoy?
For this I will just list the couple books that are currently taking up residence on my DNF shelf on Goodreads.
You by Caroline Kepnes
The Once and Future King by T.H. White
The Witches by Roald Dahl

Gossip Girl (#1) by Cecily Von Ziegesar
Carrie's War by Nina Bawden
The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
Starstruck by Cyn Balog


Question Four: A cover buy?
Pretty much all my books I own are cover buys unless they were gifted to me for Christmas or Birthdays. My all time favourite cover on any book I own will have to be The Princess Bride by William Goldman. I loved the cover when I first laid eyes on it and I still love the cover now.

Question Five: A book you own but hate the cover of?
Almost ANY of the movie cover versions of books I own. (With a few exceptions).

Question Six: A book you haven't read in years?
Anything Jacqueline Wilson. I love her books even now but have not read anything by her in quite a few years.

Question Seven: A book you will always recommend?
This one is easy for me to answer. I will always recommend The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald without fail.

Question Eight: All time favourite book series?
The Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth OR The Girl Online Series by Zoe Sugg (I'm not even ashamed that I loved it so much)

Question Nine: Where do you read? 
I read in bed mostly but also I love reading in the bath. I just wish books were waterproof!

Question Ten: What are the last two books you gave a 5 star rating? and why? 
I last gave 5 stars to A Good Girl's Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson because it was just so well written and had some wonderful aspects added to it to make it even better. Then I also gave The Princess Bride by William Goldman 5 stars, I did this because not only do I think it is a beautiful story, I loved the characters with all my heart.

I really hope you enjoyed this tag. If you did please feel free to complete it even if you haven't been tagged!

{If you do the tag please leave a link to this original somewhere on your post please}

Comments