June TBR - PANEMATHON 2020 - POSTPONED!!!!



For the month of June I am partaking in a Readathon. It is the first proper one I have ever joined and am really excited to be taking part. I am a District 2 Tribute and couldn’t be happier.

I thought I had better share what books for each prompt I will be reading (or trying to read) for the month. For every book you read within the prompts the number of pages add up to the final score of each district which I absolutely love the idea of!

District 1 - 5* Prediction
Book: Good Girl, Bad blood by Holly Jackson 413 Pages

District 2 - Weapon, Armour or Shield on the cover
Book: Percy Jackson and the Titan’s Curse by Rick Riordan 294 Pages

District 3 - Sci-Fi
Book: Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff 599 Pages

District 4 - Book set near, on or under the sea
Book: The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern 494 Pages

District 5 - E-book or Audiobook
Book: Harley Merlin and the Secret Coven by Bella Forrest (E-Book) 402 Pages

District 6 - Set in another country or world
Book: Have yet to decide

District 7 - Set in nature or has nature on the cover
Book: Have yet to decide

District 8 - More than 3 colours on the cover
Book: Have yet to decide

District 9 - Begins with G
Book: Genuine Fraud by E. Lockhart 262 Pages

District 10 - Animal on cover or features animal character
Book: Pax by Sara Pennypacker 276 Pages

District 11 - Strong sense of friendship
Book: Have yet to decide

District 12 - Fire on the cover or in the title
Book: Have yet to decide

I will update the post once I have figured out if I have any books that fit the rest of the prompts.

All the number of pages I have put next to each book goes off the amount the books say within the physical books themselves.

Due to a participant vote the readathon has been cancelled / postponed due to recent events!

Comments