The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina 1-8

In march I decided to try out reading on the Kindle app for my phone and found it super easy to use, especially when I read comics. I downloaded the app to my iPad as well so it was a larger screen for comics and loved it immensely so here is my review for the comic series The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina 1-8. For the rating and started and finished listed below it is the combined rating of all parts and from when I started the first and finished the last.

Rating: 3/5 stars.
Started: 12/03/2020
Finished: 13/03/2020


As you can see from the information above I finished these comics extremely quick. I loved every second of them and would definitely read them again in the future. I gave them a combined rating of 3 stars because whilst I loved them, there wasn't a whole lot to them due to the fact they are comics, however I still enjoyed them so don't let the rating fool you into thinking they aren't worth checking out because they are worth every second of reading time. Reading these comics has really made me want to finish watching the show on Netflix too.

Comments