My April TBR - 2020

A few weeks ago my lovely friend Jemma (Twitter, Blog, Instagram) asked me to pick one months TBR for her. I loved the idea so much that I asked her to choose my April TBR for me, so this is what I will be reading in the month of April.

- The Fill-in Boyfriend by Kasie West
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
- Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- How to Hang a Witch by Adriana Mather
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan

Alongside these reads I will also be buddy reading a couple books with Jemma. (Before starting this post I have already finished one of the buddy read books)

- Wilder Girls by Rory Power
- A Very Large Expanse of Sea by Tahereh Mafi
- Charlottes Webb by E.B. White
- The Labyrinth Novelisation by A.C.H Smith

I am really hoping I will be able to read and finish all of these books in April and Judging by my March Wrap up in my Reading Journal I can probably get them all finished if I put my mind to it.

What are you planning to read in April?

Comments