90's Book Tag (Music Edition)

Me and my friend Jemma @Whatreadingdoes created this tag as a collaboration for our blogs. We hope you enjoy it!

1. What's My Age Again - Blink 182 (What age did you discover your love for reading?)
I didn't quite discover my love for reading until 2015 - I was 18 years old. However I had read years before as well but just not as much since 2015.

2. All Star - Smash Mouth (What is your favourite Genre?)
Does Young Adult count as a genre? I love contemporary, thriller, mystery, horror all under the YA bracket.

3. Breakfast at Tiffany's - Deep Blue Something (What is your go to reading snack / drink? or just your favourite?)
I don't always eat when I read but if I do then it is most definitely chocolate... and the drink is anything I am drinking at the time so mainly water. 

4. Give It Away - Red Hot Chili Peppers (What book do you ALWAYS recommend to people?)
Divergent by Veronica Roth OR The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald.

5. ...Baby One More Time - Britney Spears (A book or series you have read more than once?)
The Ersatz Elevator Book 6 of The Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snickett. 

6. Tearin' Up My Heart - Nsync (A book that broke your heart to finish?) 
Daisy Jones & The Six. This book is my everything. 

7. Crush - Jennifer Paige (Your first bookish crush?)
Eric from Divergent... Gotta love those bad boy vibes....

8. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana (A book you read as teen that you still love today?)
Looking for Alaska & The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.

I will be tagging people via Twitter but if you see this and want to do it feel free. Just tag me and Jemma in the post so we can check out your answers!

Comments